Thursday, March 5, 2009

i love myself and my words

12:35 PM
me: hi
i started a blog

spencer: whats the ad?

me: funtimeforme.blogspot.com

12:36 PM
spencer: i give it a week

me: why?

spencer: we'll see

me: why so hater/ on my blog?

12:37 PM
spencer: not a hater
i've started like 5 blogs
theyre really hard to stick with
you begin to hate yourself and your words

me: speak for yourself

spencer: i see you as having similar probs with it
could be wrong

me: i love myself and my words
12:38 PM
especially my words

spencer: good, well i hope you stick with it
the brevity of your posts doesnt give me much hope though
12:41 PM
you goin to moore bros tomor?

1 comment:

  1. i think your blog is going really great! total faith in it! bummed i missed out on the moore bros. show..

    ReplyDelete