Friday, April 10, 2009

i miss u

Hi blogsville.  Life goes on, life is mysterious, life is weird.  Goofin around, getting older, day by day.  Shifting moods tumblin around, getting cold underwear. Never knowin who's who. 
Friends abound, friends fall down, who let me get out of there?
I saw them all playin around me, why'd you get me to go there?
Frankfurt sounds messin around go see my neighbor.
You're foolin around you're messin around quit fuckin around I'm going to town now. Why'd you get out of there?

gummalala gummetriton gummitry gummybears


1 comment:

  1. 12:35 PM
    me: hi
    i started a blog

    spencer: whats the ad?

    me: funtimeforme.blogspot.com

    12:36 PM
    spencer: i give it a week

    me: why?

    spencer: we'll see

    me: why so hater/ on my blog?

    12:37 PM
    spencer: not a hater
    i've started like 5 blogs
    theyre really hard to stick with
    you begin to hate yourself and your words

    me: speak for yourself

    spencer: i see you as having similar probs with it
    could be wrong

    me: i love myself and my words
    12:38 PM
    especially my words

    spencer: good, well i hope you stick with it
    the brevity of your posts doesnt give me much hope though
    12:41 PM
    you goin to moore bros tomor?

    ReplyDelete